Tuesday 14 April 2009

Introductions

Hello everyone, my name is Eshistou du Moulin de Clemencey. I'm a St Usuge spaniel, living in the North-East of France. I was born on the 13th of January 2009 in the Gironde at the Moulin de Clemencey. I love going to work in the forest with my Dad and following my Mum everywhere in the house.

Salut à tous, je m'appelle Eshistou du Moulin de Clemencey. Je suis un épagneul de St Usuge qui habite le nord-est de la France. Je suis née le 13 janvier 2009 dans le 33 au Moulin de Clemencey. J'aime aller travailler avec mon Papa en forêt et suivre ma Maman chez nous.


I came to live here when I was 2 months old. The first night was really harsh. I screamed and howled. My auntie luckily breeds Golden Retreivers and she told my parents to sleep on the couch the first night to help me settle in. After a week of me crying all night, every night I finally realised that someone would come get me when the night was over and ever since I'm fine until about 7am. Too bad for their sleep-ins.

Je suis venue vivre ici à 2 mois. La première nuit était d'enfer. J'ai pleuré. Heureusement, ma tata elève des goldens et elle a conseillé à mes parents de dormir sur le canapé pour m'aider à m'installer. Après une semaine de pleures toute la nuit, toutes les nuits, j'ai compris que quelqu'un allait venir me chercher après la nuit et sepuis tout va bien jusqu'à 7h et tant pis pour la grasse mat de mes parents!

I love playing with the neighbour who's a golden retreiver-labrador cross. I also love tissues and chewing on dried pig ears. I'm now 3 months old and I'm pretty much house broken. I have accidents every now and then, especially when there's a big group of people who come to the house for dinner. Who would want to leave all these interesting people to go for a pee?

J'aime jouer avec le voisin qui est un croisé golden-labrador. J'aime aussi les Kleenex et macher les oreilles de porc. J'ai maintenant 3 mois et je suis presque propre. Je fais rarement à l'intérieur, surtout quand il y a beaucoup de monde et je veux jouer avec toutes ces personnes au lieu d'aller faire pipi.

So every now and then I or my parents will give info about me on this blog so learn about this wonderful, rare breed with us all.

Donc de temps en temps moi ou mes parents donneront de mes nouvelles sur ce blog donc apprenez sur cette race belle et rare avec nous tous.

No comments:

Post a Comment