Friday 3 July 2009

bath time

Eshistou had her first bath today. She'd been rolling in cow poop and mud and I'll spare you details of the stink! I filled the bath 1/4 full with luke-warm water and put her leash around the taps. I put her in and like the other times when I've washed her paws, she just accepted everything. I had no problems putting water over her body, then using puppy shampoo and rinsing. After washing her, we went outside and played 'dry my puppy' just like after every rain shower. I'm so proud of my little girl.

Eshistou a eu son premier bain aujourd'hui. Cet aprem elle a roulé dans une bouse de vache et dans la boue, je vous épargnerai les détails de la puanteur! J'ai rempli notre baignoire à 1/4 avec de l'eau tiède et j'ai mis sa laisse sur le robinet. Je l'ai mise dedans et comme les autres fois où je lui ai lavé les pattes, elle a tout accepté. Aucun problème pour la mouiller, la laver et la sécher dehors après avec un jeu que nous appelons 'sécher mon chiot' auquel nous jouons après chaque pluie. Je suis si fière de ma petite.

No comments:

Post a Comment